2. Collecting Information
LiveCall may collect information of its users, including but not limited to:
- User's name, address, sex, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail.
- User's history of commodity purchases.
- Other information that LiveCall finds necessary in order to provide commodity and service to users.
3. Purpose of Use
LiveCall may use the collected information of its users for the following purposes:
- Shipping and handling the user's purchase.
- Services involved after the sale of an item (repair, inquiry, etc.).
- Project and development of new items and services.
- Sending out information concerning events, new items or services that LiveCall is planning.
LiveCall will maintain management of user information with the utmost care and execute security countermeasures to prevent user information to be leaked by unlawful computer access and other forms of hacking.
5. Disclosure of User Information
LiveCall never discloses user information to a third party excluding the following situations:
- When disclosing information is agreed upon in the Terms and Conditions.
- When LiveCall receives prior approval from the user.
- When disclosing information is requested by a law official, an official court of law, the police or a similar person/organization.
- When LiveCall feels a user's life, body or property may be harmed by not disclosing the information.
- When a third party needs to achieve the above situations.
When disclosing user information a third party, LiveCall will do so but will also instruct this third party to operate along the guidelines of the Act for Protection of Computer Processed Personal Data held by Administrative Organizations.
6. Correction Requests
LiveCall responds to requests of disclosing user information based along the guidelines of the Act for Protection of Computer Processed Personal Data held by Administrative Organizations. The user can request to view and correct the user's own information, by following the procedure LiveCall will provide upon request.
For questions, complaints or other forms of inquiry from the user concerning the handling of user information, please contact us by email to: email@example.com